Although we want everyone to enjoy the Driving Range facilities, safety is our #1 priority. Below are some key regulations that are enforced by our staff to ensure the safety of all patrons:
- One person per stall. Spectators must stand on the walk-way behind designated tee boxes while golfers are swinging.
- Only use the designated marked space on the driving range tee. Only hit golf balls off of the tee mat. Never hit golf balls off of the grass surface.
- Be aware of neighbouring players and never practice outside of your designated stall.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Waiting children must remain on benches and be monitored to ensure safety.
- Align all golf shots towards the practice field.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- No smoking is permitted in the building.
- Please advise the golf staff if you witness any abnormal activity or misconduct on the golf course or in the designated practice areas.
- Patrons using the Driving Range practice areas do so at their own risk. Failure to comply with the above rules may result in being asked to leave the facility.
Golf Burnaby appreciates everyone’s enthusiasm towards the game of golf. We encourage all patrons to be mindful of their safety and the safety of others when visiting our facilities.