Book a Tee Time
Riverway Golf Course, Burnaby Mountain Golf Course, Kensington & Central Park Pitch & Putts will re-open on Friday, May 1st. Please note that there will be limited availability due to new social distancing and safety measures resulting from the COVID-19 situation. Our decision to re-open our golf facilities was made after consultation and discussions with both health and industry associations.These groups have endorsed the sport as a safe outdoor recreation activity as long as physical distancing and new comprehensive safety measures (endorsed by the BC Ministry of Health) are achieved. To remain operational, we must remain in compliance with BC's Health Officer; therefore, any guest who is not willing to act in accordance will be asked to leave. Staff have been trained on new procedures (including the handling and extreme sanitization of all equipment and touch points, new processes for on course pacing/routing options) and will assist guests as required.
- Tee time bookings will be accepted Online for Burnaby Mountain/Riverway and are available to registered Burnaby e-Golf users. A maximum of one tee time at one golf course (2 to 4 players) may be booked per day. Any subsequent booking on the same date will be cancelled by staff.
- Same day reservations or cancellations may be made by calling the Pro Shops directly. You may cancel or change your tee time online up to one day in advance.
- Pitch & Putts remain walk up only (first come, first served and bring your own equipment!)
- As tee time availability is very limited, all no-shows (and no-shows within a booked party) will have their booking privileges suspended.
- We are not permitting Back-9/Early Bird play at this time. Course opens at 6am; the early morning is reserved for our Maintenance teams to ensure our properties are in great condition!
- Golfers should stay in the parking lot and not proceed to the Pro Shop as check-in is not required until 15 minutes prior to tee time reservation. Maximum 2 guests in Pro Shop only. Guests should leave immediately after their round is completed as no congregating is permitted
- Guests who are feeling sick should stay at home. Those appearing unwell will be asked to leave
- Golfers must stay 2 meters away from staff and other guests and follow all directional markings
- Tee time intervals have been increased to ensure social distancing
- No Touch policy - modified cups (pin removal not required as ball drop is minimal). Touch points such as ball washers, sand & seed bottles, bunker rakes, and shoe blowers have been removed. Please bring your own clubs as equipment rentals are not available
- Single Rider Cart policy - all carts are thoroughly sanitized after each use
- Preferred Payment by Debit & Credit Cards (VISA, M/C, AMEX), Burnaby Loyalty & Golf Credit Cards. Range cards can still be swiped at the range
- Driving range is open with limited availability (every 2nd stall). Guests will be limited to one bucket per visit whenever a line-up for range stalls exists. Practice areas are CLOSED.
- Golf Course Bistros (Burnaby Mountain, Riverway) will be open for take-out food options (limited hours)
- Lessons, camps, clinics, custom club fitting, club rentals, repairs, and retail sales unavailable until further notice.
- Tournaments and events are not available until further notice
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your patience during this time!
You can book ONE tee time maximum online at either Burnaby Mountain or Riverway golf courses up to two days in advance. Due to social distancing protocols, availability is EXTREMELY limited. Please ensure you review our Terms and Conditions for our Tee Time Booking Policies and Tee Time Cancellation Policy.
Enjoy your game!LOG IN
Creating an account enables you to book, check and cancel tee times online. Once your account has been created, you may also log in to change your password. Please see our help videos below for additional support. PLEASE NOTE: No accounts will be issued during COVID-19 closure.