Book a Tee Time
CHANGES TO ONLINE BOOKING PROCESS
NEW!!! For all tee times being booked for February 1st and later, reservations will now be released online 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE at 6:00 a.m.
|BOOK ON THIS DAY at 6:00 am:||FOR A TEE TIME ON THIS DAY:|
Thank you for your patience as we have been rolling out our upgraded booking engine. On days with anticipated frost delay, you may call the pro shop to check for availability as we may have more tee times than what is displayed online.
You are permitted to book ONE tee time maximum online at either Burnaby Mountain or Riverway golf course up to two days in advance beginning at 6am. All availibility for the current day, the next day, and 2 days in advance (beginning at 6am) will be displayed by selecting the date and site you wish to play. Tee time bookings must be secured with a valid credit card to prevent no-shows and over-bookings (more than one tee time). Tee times must be cancelled online but please call the Pro Shop if you need to modify your existing reservation (ie: reduce player number or check availability to for possibly adding another player to your booking). We ask that you cancel your reservation at least 4 hours prior to same day reservations whenever possible and 12 hours notice for next day cancellations that fall within the first 4 hours of sunlight. It is recommended that you use the latest version of Google Chrome and begin the log-in process from this website to ensure you are using the correct link to the new booking engine.
If you were previously registered with Burnaby eGolf access, to speed up the booking and check-in process, please continue to use the email address that you had previously provided to us. All golfers will be required to set up a new profile in the the Tee-it-Up booking engine. While only Adult rates are displayed, Juniors (18 & under) and Seniors (65 or better) will be given the discounted rate whenever they are available if valid government-issued photo identification is provided at check-in. Some other notes about new booking service:
- Use filters to select which course and date you are wishing to book. If you select both courses, make sure you double-check which course and which date you are actually booking your reservation!
- You will need to supply your credit card for each booking. You may be able to save this information in your browser, but the 3rd party website does not store it in the customer profile.
Enjoy your game!LOG IN
- For safety purposes, all patrons are required to follow current provincial and regional health orders. Masks are required when entering all indoor facilities within the City of Burnaby - this includes our Pro Shops.
- Tee time bookings are accepted online for Burnaby Mountain and Riverway and must be secured with a valid credit card. A maximum of one tee time at one golf course (2 to 4 players) may be booked per day. Any subsequent booking on the same date will be cancelled by staff. Unless pre-approved, staff are not obligated to honour bookings made by 3rd parties.
- As tee time availability is very limited, all no-shows are subject to having their booking privileges suspended and being charged for the full tee time. By proceeding to log in, you are accepting our Terms & Conditions.
- Tee times may be cancelled online but please provide a minimum of 4 hours notice. Whenever possible, please cancel prior to 10 pm for next day tee times that fall within first 4 hours of sunlight. Only if you experience difficulty cancelling should you call the pro shop directly for cancellations.
- Tee time availability in the off season may be limited in the early mornings due to anticipated frost - this means that we do not release these tee times for booking.
- During the off season, powercarts rentals are only available during the 18 hole rate time. You may be restricted to cart paths.
- We are limiting Back-9/Early Bird play and are not accepting walk-ons. You must call the pro shop the night before to book.
- Socially distanced weekday league play has resumed and may limit availability.
- Golfers should stay in the parking lot and not proceed to the Pro Shop as check-in is not required until 15 minutes prior to tee time reservation. Maximum 2 guests in the Pro Shop only. Guests should leave immediately after their round is completed as no congregating is permitted.
- Guests who are feeling sick must stay home. Those appearing unwell will be asked to leave.
- Golfers must stay 2 meters away from staff and other guests and follow all directional markings
- Tee time intervals have been increased to ensure social distancing.
- No Touch policy - modified cups (pin removal not required as ball drop is minimal). Touch points such as ball washers, sand & seed bottles, bunker rakes, and shoe blowers have been removed.
- All carts have plexi-glass dividers between seats and are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Preferred Payment by Debit & Credit Cards (VISA, M/C, AMEX), Burnaby Loyalty & Golf Credit Cards. Range cards can still be swiped at the range.
- Pitch & Putts remain walk up only (first come, first served and it is recommended that you bring your own equipment in the afternoon during off season).
- Driving range is open. Guests will be limited to one bucket per visit whenever a line-up for range stalls exists. Practice areas have new procedures in place.
- Golf Course Bistros (Burnaby Mountain, Riverway) will be open for take-out food options (limited hours).
- Camps and clinics are unavailable until further notice.
- Tournaments and events are not available until further notice.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your patience during this time!