Book a Tee Time
- FALL AERATING DATES are 10am Monday, September 28 at Burnaby Mountain and 10am Monday, October 5 at Riverway. Rates will be discounted following aeration for days impacted.
- Tee time bookings will be accepted Online for Burnaby Mountain/Riverway and are available to registered Burnaby e-Golf users. A maximum of one tee time at one golf course (2 to 4 players) may be booked per day. Any subsequent booking on the same date will be cancelled by staff.
- Same day reservations or cancellations may be made by calling the Pro Shops directly. You may cancel or change your tee time online up to one day in advance.
- Pitch & Putts remain walk up only (first come, first served and it is recommended that you bring your own equipment!)
- As tee time availability is very limited, all no-shows (and no-shows within a booked party) will have their booking privileges suspended.
- We are limiting Back-9/Early Bird play at this time. as the early morning is reserved for our Maintenance teams to ensure our properties are in great condition! Back 9 play must be pre-booked. You may call the pro shop at the site you wish to play the night before to book.
- Golfers should stay in the parking lot and not proceed to the Pro Shop as check-in is not required until 15 minutes prior to tee time reservation. Maximum 2 guests in Pro Shop only. Guests should leave immediately after their round is completed as no congregating is permitted
- Guests who are feeling sick should stay at home. Those appearing unwell will be asked to leave
- Golfers must stay 2 meters away from staff and other guests and follow all directional markings
- Tee time intervals have been increased to ensure social distancing
- No Touch policy - modified cups (pin removal not required as ball drop is minimal). Touch points such as ball washers, sand & seed bottles, bunker rakes, and shoe blowers have been removed.
- All carts have plexi-glass dividers between seats and are thoroughly sanitized after each use
- Preferred Payment by Debit & Credit Cards (VISA, M/C, AMEX), Burnaby Loyalty & Golf Credit Cards. Range cards can still be swiped at the range
- Driving range is open. Guests will be limited to one bucket per visit whenever a line-up for range stalls exists. Practice areas have new procedures in place.
- Golf Course Bistros (Burnaby Mountain, Riverway) will be open for take-out food options (limited hours)
- Camps and clinics are unavailable until further notice.
- Tournaments and events are not available until further notice
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your patience during this time!
You are permitted to book ONE tee time maximum online at either Burnaby Mountain or Riverway golf courses up to two days in advance. Due to social distancing protocols, availability is EXTREMELY limited. Please ensure you review our Terms and Conditions for our Tee Time Booking Policies and Tee Time Cancellation Policy. Please note: This system works best with Internet Explorer. If you are using another browser and receive an error message indicating that you are using an unsupported version, you may click the link to proceed to the direct e-golf.net site to book your tee time. Golf Burnaby does not store any credit card information which could be deemed potentially unsafe. If you wish, you may change your log-in credentials to include a more complex password.
Enjoy your game!
Please open the link below in Internet Explorer for the best user experience.LOG IN
Creating an account enables you to book, check and cancel tee times online. Once your account has been created, you may also log in to change your password. Please see our help videos below for additional support. *Please note - tee times are released at 6am now.