Book a Tee Time
IMPORTANT CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO OUR RESERVATION PROCESS EFFECTIVE SPRING 2022 - PLEASE READ BELOW
- Reservations are still released online 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE at 6:00 a.m. Maximum one time per person per day.
- You may be asked to provide your online reservation confirmation at check-in to confirm that you are the same person who has booked the tee time. Golf Burnaby is not obligated to honour tee times booked by a 3rd party who is not playing.
- Cancellations must be done by calling the Pro Shop directly. Please give adequate notice to avoid charges to your credit card.
- For tee times within the next 48 hours (2 days or sooner), please call the pro shop to book. Staff have the abiity to book any cancelled tee times which may not be available to book online.
- We do not permit the online bookings of singles but you are welcome to call the pro shop on the day-of to check availability.
|BOOK ON THIS DAY at 6:00 am:||FOR A TEE TIME ON THIS DAY:|
You are permitted to book ONE tee time maximum online at either Burnaby Mountain or Riverway golf course up to three days in advance beginning at 6am. All availibility for 3 days in advance will be displayed by selecting the date and site you wish to play. Tee time bookings must be secured with a valid credit card to prevent no-shows and over-bookings (more than one tee time). To avoid a no-show charge, we ask that you cancel your reservation at least 6 hours prior to same day reservations whenever possible and 12 hours notice for next day cancellations that fall within the first 4 hours of sunlight (ie: 6pm for next morning at 6am).
If you have not already done so, golfers will be required to set up a new profile in the the Tee-it-Up booking engine. While only Adult rates are displayed, Juniors (18 & under) and Seniors (65 or better) will be given the discounted rate whenever they are available if valid government-issued photo identification is provided at check-in. Some other important notes about new booking service:
- Use filters to select which course and date you are wishing to book. If you select both courses, make sure you double-check that you have selected the intended date, player numbers, and course you wish to make your reservation
- You will need to supply your credit card for each booking as the Golf Now website does not store this information in your customer profile.
NOT ALL TEE TIMES ARE DISPLAYED ONLINE, PLEASE CALL THE GOLF SHOP TO BOOK TEE TIMES FOR THE UPCOMING 2 DAY PERIOD (INCLUDING SAME DAY).LOG IN
For the safety of all players and staff, we ask that guests follow a few simple rules:
- Masks are recommended in all indoor facilities - we are still limiting pro shop occupancy to 2 guests at a time.
- Guests who are feeling ill are asked to stay home.
- Golfers should stay a safe distance away staff and other guests, and follow all directional markings.
Staff are taking extra measures to ensure that equipment is sanitized between usage. We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your patience during this time!