Book a Tee Time
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you need to cancel your ENTIRE tee time, you must do this online. However, if you wish to modify your player numbers (decrease or increase the number of golfers in your reservation), this can only be done by calling the Pro Shop directly. If you do not notify the pro shop by phoning:
- You will be charged for your original booking for reduced player numbers and,
- increases to player numbers will never be accomodated.
Modifications to player numbers done online/through GolfNOW do not reach our active tee sheets.
We do not permit online bookings of singles but you are welcome to call the pro shop on the day of to check availability.
NEW!!! For all tee times being booked for February 1st and later, reservations are released online 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE at 6:00 a.m. Please note that you may book any available tee time for same day, next day, and 2 or 3 days in advance if they are available - maximum one time per person per day. Cancellations do occur and additional times do become available.
Kensington will be aerating greens early on Wednesday, April 14th and will re-open at 10:30 am.
|BOOK ON THIS DAY at 6:00 am:||FOR A TEE TIME ON THIS DAY:|
Seasonal maintenance may limit the number of tee times available.
You are permitted to book ONE tee time maximum online at either Burnaby Mountain or Riverway golf course up to three days in advance beginning at 6am. All availibility for the current day up to (and including) 3 days in advance will be displayed by selecting the date and site you wish to play. Tee time bookings must be secured with a valid credit card to prevent no-shows and over-bookings (more than one tee time). Tee times must be cancelled online but please call the Pro Shop if your existing reservation requires a significant modification (ie: reduce player numbers from 4 to 2 or, to add an extra player to a threesome). We ask that you cancel your reservation at least 4 hours prior to same day reservations whenever possible and 12 hours notice for next day cancellations that fall within the first 4 hours of sunlight (ie: 6pm for next morning at 6am). It is recommended that you use the latest version of Google Chrome and begin the log-in process from this website to ensure you are using the correct link to the new booking engine.
If you were previously registered with Burnaby eGolf access, to speed up the booking and check-in process, please continue to use the email address that you had previously provided to us. All golfers will be required to set up a new profile in the the Tee-it-Up booking engine. While only Adult rates are displayed, Juniors (18 & under) and Seniors (65 or better) will be given the discounted rate whenever they are available if valid government-issued photo identification is provided at check-in. Some other important notes about new booking service:
- Use filters to select which course and date you are wishing to book. If you select both courses, make sure you double-check that you have selected the intended date, player numbers, and course you wish to make your reservation
- You will need to supply your credit card for each booking as the Golf Now website does not store this information in your customer profile.
Enjoy your game!LOG IN
For the safety of all players and staff, we ask that guests follow a few simple rules:
• Masks are required in all indoor facilities.
• Stay in the parking lot and do not proceed to the Pro Shop until 15 minutes prior to your tee time reservation.
• Golfers must stay two metres from all staff and other guests, and follow all directional markings.
• Leave immediately following the conclusion of your round.
• Guests who are feeling ill are asked to stay home.
We’re also taking proactive steps to safeguard the health of all players and staff by:
• Removing common touch points (ball washers, bunker rakes, etc.) and installing modified cups which do not require pin removal;
• Sanitizing all carts after each use, and installing vinyl dividers between seats which may be used if sharing with someone outside of your bubble; and
• Increasing intervals between tee times to allow for social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your patience during this time!