Our Commitment to Your Privacy
The City of Burnaby is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you may provide when visiting our website. We understand that privacy is an important issue for our customers, and one that we have taken steps to protect. Part of our commitment is to explain what information may be collected and why, how it is used, and who will have access to it.
- When you visit the Golf Burnaby website, you do anonymously. If you direct an enquiry to our email, we ask that you provide your name, mailing or email address for the purpose of responding to your enquiry. Only those who “need to know” will have access to the information you have provided.
- Personal information that you provide during the registration process into our Active Net Fairway Golf Reservation & POS System is collected in a manner which ensures compliance with the privacy provisions of the Freedom of Information and the Protection of Privacy Act.
- Any information collected for the purpose of booking tee times or registering for programs is used solely for the purpose of administering such programs and reservations in the Golf Division. Information is also used to verify a customer's identity and approve eligibility for reservations and discounted rate programs.
- Personal information is never improperly disclosed nor is it sold to outside parties. Your information enables us to meet the specific needs and expectations of our customers and our business which may include informing you of our services and benefits. Patrons utilizing our programs, services and facilities will receive a personalized printed receipt validating programs, purchases, and any reservations they have paid for.
- If you have consented to receive our eNews subscription containing news, updates, and promotions from Golf Burnaby, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.