Rules of Golf
1. Putting with flag stick in - permitted, and recommended! If you can stop the ball 2-3 feet past the hole consistently then it won’t give you any more of an advantage. But if you do hit the ball too hard on occasion, the ball will have a better chance of going in, and if it does not go in, the ball will always stop closer to the hole than if the flag was not in (Only if you hit the flagstick of course).
2. Ball wedged against flag stick and side of hole is now deemed as holed
3. Search time - You can now only search for your golf ball for 3 minutes instead of 5, before deeming the ball lost.
4. Dropping - From knee height now, instead of from shoulder height
5. Double hit - Have you ever chipped it, and accidentally hit it again in the air? Well no need to worry anymore, it will only be counted as the one hit.